Society & Culture
Painted University Lectures
Not only will information be given about what will not be taught. We also have Minister Pedro’s popular lectures. Those lectures which is written with bold type: Limited access.
* The art of Wood Piles I, II & III.
* Cooking fried eggs and sauciges with the new Intel Pentium D
* The Art of vacum cleaning I & II.
* Chewing in public I, II, III & IV.
* Drinking beer and pizza in front of TV I, II, III, IV & V.
* Gaming with Playstation I, II & III.
* Faking to be busy I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII.
* The art of Coup D’Etat.
The lectures will take place in the new painted version of Ladonia University “Nimis” (too much).
Painting by James Hartman
Minister Pedro’s lectures are fascinating because they engage the student in the reality of perfoming acts that every one can relate to: Chewing in public, pizza and beer in front of the TV, etc. This is a real education!