The health giving stickers from Ladonia Surgeon General can also be bought:
“One sticker woould be $11 for a premade phrase, $16 for a custom-phrase. If someone is interested in buying an entire series of 9 or ten pieces, they would be available at a 11% discount. this may seem a sttep price for a sticker but its a low price to pay for good health and each one is a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork that takes some time and effort to produce.
$11 for a piece of limited edition artwork is actually quite a good deal!
I may be contacted at:
[email protected] for purchasing requests.”
Sticker can save your life
A Brief Announcement from your Surgeon General (For immediate release to all citizens)
If you wish to maximize the number of healthy years you live you may consider:
1) If you smoke, stop.
2) Exercise regularly: aim for 30 – 60 minutes of cardiovascular workout 3-4 times a week. Your exercise program should be tailored to your specific needs and underlying health.
3) Eat better: Control caloric intake, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, decrease intake of refined sugars, eat more frequent smaller meals rather than
2-3 large meals each day, consider eating less red meat.
4) Regulate intake of alcohol: There is some evidence that limited alcohol intake in an otherwise healthy person may be beneficial: for most men 1-2 drinks a day and for most women 1 drink a day is sufficient.
Excessive alcohol intake may be detrimental to your health.
5) When you drive, wear a seatbelt.
6) When you ride a bike or motorcycle, wear a helmet.
7) Be nice to people.
Herald News comment: If you don’t want to maximize the number of your healthy years. Do the opposite to the advice from Surgeon General.