A President Candidate
Sir Phil, member of the Ladonia Cabinet since many years, is running for president in Ladonia in this year’s election. He has made this statement:
I hereby announce my candidacy for President. This is Sir Phil
informing you, my esteemed colleagues.
My platform is as follows:
* Diplomatic pressure upon the USA to provide universal healthcare
for their citizens and to join the rest of the civilized world.
* Promotion of Minister Norbert’s solution to the Iraq crisis.
* Diplomatic recognition of Ladonia by other nations.
* Preservation of the sculptures in Ladonia and preservation of the
pristine environment there.
* Promotion of all Ladonian art, culture, laws, and national security.
* The promotion of Ladonia as a neutral nation wherein those nations
with differences may resolve those differences.
* Passports that are up to date and comparable with those of other
nations for those citizens who apply and are approved.
* The preservation and promotion of Ladonian currency and keeping it
* Equal rights for all.
* A strong and dynamic Ladonian defense.
Author of the Green Law.
Author of the Ladonian Green Diplomatic Immunity Act.
Promoter of the Eternal Stone Circle.
CIL Deputy Director.
Promoter of the end of the war with the USA (But we still have issues
that we handle diplomatically).
I have started a party: The Ladonian Party Party.
Vote for me and we will make sense of nonsense and nonsense of sense
in order to promote sense and nonsense.